FREE 100-PAGE EBOOK
Your Book Is the Answer
7 steps to build your brand, develop your programs, and grow your business by writing the right book
by Emmy Award-winning writing coach and former senior editor of SUCCESS magazine Amy AndersonDOWNLOAD THE EBOOK NOW
Now is the time to write a book that builds your business.
You have the answers that someone is waiting to hear.
If any of this overwhelm has your name on it, you don't want to miss this book...
Most would-be authors stay stuck.
This book can help you get unstuck.
So what’s inside?
The exact strategies, structures, and time-savers used by experts like you who have built 6- and 7-figure businesses around the results of their books.
You’ll find answers to questions like...
- How can I find readers for my book?
- How can I make sure I’m writing about the right topic?
- How can I stand out among other expert-authors?
- How can I automate my leads so I don’t have to chase people?
- How can I guide my readers to my business to become clients?
- How can I find the right people who are ready to invest the time and money to do deeper work with me?
Get ready to find out...
- The two questions you need to answer BEFORE you get too attached to your book topic that will make or break your client relationships.
- How the big-name experts are actually using their books to grow their businesses and create a steady flow of new clients.
- The 3 myths you’ve got to stop buying into if you want to write a book that helps build a fast-growing, profitable business based on your expertise.
- The one thing you need to focus on to fill your courses, programs, and events.
Earnings Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our services, programs, and resources and the educational value they provide. However, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. When we present revenue and sales figures on our websites and our other channels, we are showcasing exceptional results, which do not reflect the average experience. You should not rely on any revenue, sales, or earnings information we present as any kind of promise, guarantee, or expectation of any level of success or earnings. Your results will be determined by a number of factors over which we have no control, such as your financial condition, experiences, skills, level of effort, education, and changes within the market. Running an online business carries risks, and your use of any information contained on this website is at your own risk. Subject to our Refund Policy, we provide content without any express or implied warranties. By continuing to use our site and access our content, you agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented or as a result of purchasing any of our products or services.