Get Moving on Your Copywriting Projects With Live Editing Sessions
with Emmy Award-winning writer, editor, writing coach, and former senior editor of SUCCESS magazine Amy Anderson
This live one-on-one editing and co-writing experience is right for you if you're...
- Writing something like a website, landing page, ebook, or other content to build your business, brand yourself, or grow your client list.
- Stuck or stalled out because what you've written just doesn't feel right.
- Sitting on writing that's been in your computer instead of on your website, landing page, or blog.
- Wondering if your writing is reflecting what you truly want to say to your followers and motivating them to take action with you.
- Interested in writing the content yourself and applying your own creative vision to your project.
- Ready to save money by working with an editor instead of paying a copywriter to write your entire project for you.
- Certain that your project will be its best with a professional's feedback.
After a Write Along session with Amy Anderson, you'll have:
Winning copy that helps you get results.
Clients consistently report improved responses, higher conversions, and more sign-ups with copy they edit and co-create with Amy in their Write Along sessions. If you're ready to show up authentically in your copy, the right words really can move people to action.
“After our work revamping the landing page and emails, I got my first sale! Two school psychologists just got signed up with district funds. Hurray! I couldn’t be happier with the process and product of being in your coaching program. I learned so much I have already infused in everything I write, and your voice is in my brain when I write now. I not only got the job I wanted to finish done, but I also came away with new skills I can have in my back pocket for everything else I write.”
Rebecca Branstetter, PhD
School psychologist, author, and founder of The Thriving School Psychologist Collective
Write Along is a live editing and co-writing service that includes a professional read-through of your material and a one-on-one session with editor and copywriter Amy Anderson to help you quickly fix weaknesses, amplify strengths, and elevate your writing before it goes live.
The first step is to book a call so we can chat about your project...LET'S CHAT AND GET YOU MOVING
“Amy is masterful and I LOVE the results of working with her. She is a wizard with words and really gets what it takes to get your message across to whatever audience you are addressing.”
Dr. Jackie Black, Ph.D., BCC
Marriage Expert, Educator and Board Certified Coach
“The coaching I’ve received from Amy has been incredible because it has forever changed my perspective on writing and more importantly, it’s given me more confidence in who I am and what I say. Honestly, Amy helped me feel that my story, told correctly, can be powerful. I’ve created two courses that, without Amy, I probably wouldn’t have attempted because I think I would have doubted my work too much.”
Founder of Branch Solutions Group
Okay, what can we work on together?
Bring whatever project you're writing for your business to a Write Along session and get the professional feedback you need.
We'll work on copy for...
- Your website, including About, Services, and Speaker or Media pages, as well as your homepage organization for list building.
- Lead magnet landing pages and thank you pages that help visitors take action and join your email list.
- Sales pages for online courses, service packages, and products that speak directly to your ideal clients.
- Email campaigns and automated email sequences to elevate your relationship with your clients to the next step.
- Suggestions for titles, slogans, and other branding needs.
And we'll polish content for...
- Speaker one sheets, professional bios, and other public-facing opportunities.
- Stories and case studies to inspire and move your readers emotionally.
- Articles, blogs, or podcast and video scripts to share your thought leadership with your followers.
- Presentations and speeches that show you as the professional you truly are, while still reflecting your personal style.
- Customer service response templates to ensure timely communication and diffuse issues quickly.
- Other external and internal content as needed.
If you want a copywriter's quality in your content, but you don't want to pay for a full copywrite of your project, this editorial and co-writing service is a must-have.
Click below to book a time so we can chat about your project.LET'S CHAT AND GET YOU MOVING
So how much does it cost?
Other Questions You Might Have Before Clicking to the Next Page
What's included in Write Along?
Can I get this service if I haven't finished my draft yet?
Does this include copyediting?
What if my project is longer than 1,000 words?
Will I finish my entire project in my Write Along session?
What kind of projects do you work on?
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
“I needed help maintaining focus and structure surrounding all content for my business. Now I feel like I'm accomplishing writing tasks each week. I’d recommend working with Amy because she has the knowledge and expertise needed to take your writing to the next level. She's real, she shares, and she listens to us. In a nutshell, she's amazing at what she does.”
Owner/Lead Learning Strategist at TLC Media Design, LLC