This accelerated editorial service for nonfiction books is right for you if you're...
- Using your book to build your business and grow your client list.
- Doubting your ability to self-edit enough for a quality book or questioning the quality of your writing.
- Wondering if your book structure and outline are still working with what you've written.
- Short on time and in a hurry to publish - but committed to putting out a great book.
- Ready to save money by making an editor's suggested changes yourself (and save time waiting if your editor's calendar is full).
- Certain that your book will be its best with a professional book editor's feedback.
Getting feedback from a professional book editor can give you:
“It was Amy Anderson who took a good book and made it great. Amy, you are amazing, and I am grateful to have had your extreme talent infused into this project.”
New York Times Bestselling Author and Success Mentor
A faster book editing service that includes a professional read-through of your book, multi-page editorial report, and one-on-one consultation with book editor Amy Anderson to help you quickly fix weaknesses, amplify strengths, and elevate your book draft before publication.
“Amy Anderson is a word genius. I asked her a question I'd had on my mind for months about my forthcoming book. Within two minutes she had gifted me the exact feedback and direction I'd been searching for. One simple tip (from a pro) that I'll now be implementing in every chapter of my book.”
Certified High Performance Coach and Host of The Bold Life Movement Podcast
“Amy is masterful and I LOVE the results of working with her. She is a wizard with words and really gets what it takes to get your message across to whatever audience you are addressing.”
Dr. Jackie Black, Ph.D., BCC
Marriage Expert, Educator and Board Certified Coach
So what’s in the report?
Customized editorial suggestions for your book, like Amy gives to her clients who have built 6- and 7-figure businesses around the results of their books.
You’ll find help with issues like...
- Writing style and the consistency of your voice throughout your book.
- Organization of your content and the effectiveness of your structure.
- Stories and case studies to inspire and move your readers emotionally.
- Flow and pacing that can make a book logical and easy to read.
- Content that can be cut, clarified, or expanded.
- Suggestions for titles, chapter headings, or other ideas you need help pinning down.
Your editorial report will help you strengthen...
- Alignment of your content with your business plan so your book is part of a larger strategy for growing your business.
- Emotional connection with readers that helps them retain information and see your likability.
- Content that gets results for readers so they're encouraged to trust your approach and keep working with you.
- Concise writing and polished presentation so readers see you as the professional you are.
If you want a professional editor's guidance on your book, but you don't have weeks or months to wait for the editor to make changes, this editorial report and consultation service is a must-have.
Questions You Might Have Before Clicking to the Next Page
What's included in Speed Edit?
Can I get this service if I haven't finished my draft yet?
Does this include copyediting?
What if my book draft is longer than 50,000 words?
How long will the Speed Edit take to complete?
What kind of books do you edit?
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
An experienced editor's objective feedback is based on years in the book industry and working with authors like you. Gain a trusted partner on your book journey and get Speed Edit now for only...
“We had a draft of my book Real Leadership, and it needed serious work to organize, focus, and fine-tune the message. Amy edited the book and did an outstanding job. She took a great story and turned it into a great book. She has an outstanding sense of effective communication and messaging.”
Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestselling Author and CEO of Addison Leadership Group