Download PDF Guides
Plan, Outline, and Write a Book to Build Your Business
First, Plan the Kind of Book That Will Actually Help You Grow Your Business
Start by building a Book-to-Business Bridge™ that will help your readers become clients.
Build Your Book-to-Business Bridge™ Guide
Don't wait for clients to find your book on Amazon. Create a solid, step-by-step bridge between your book and your business that helps readers turn into clients. In this downloadable easy-to-use guide, you'll get:
- Clarity on your business vision so you know you're building a business you'll love.
- The #1 thing your ideal clients need from your book and how to write about it.
- How to give your readers the right mindset to move forward with you.
- How to introduce readers to your services in a way that feels intuitive to them, so they want to become clients.
- A roadmap to follow when you create your book outline, so you're sure to include content that serves future clients.
Get the business building guide now for
Only $47GET THE BRIDGE GUIDE NOW
Then, Select the Right Book Topic That Will Meet Readers Where They Are Now
Choose a topic that will give them the basics and point the way to next steps with you.
Book Topic Selection Tool
The right book topic helps your readers to see the value in working with your further. Choose the right book topic or narrow down the one you have with this selection tool. In this simple but effective guide, you'll get:
- The 5 qualities of the right book for your business and your readers.
- A worksheet to discover exactly what stage your readers are at now and how to help them continue forward.
- A simple way to choose the right topic for you and your business goals.
- A 3-step system to make sure your book topic fits with your business vision.
Get the easy-to-use tool now for
Only $27GET THE TOPIC TOOL NOW
Next, Create a Book Outline That Includes the Right Content in the Right Order
Outline your book to make sure you have only what your readers need and nothing more.
Book Outline Guide
The right outline will not only help you organize your thoughts and ideas, but it will also serve as a roadmap for you as you write your book, ensuring that you stay on track. In this hands-on guide, you'll get:
- The four most important sections of your nonfiction book outline.
- A worksheet to organize your personal stories and case studies to create emotional impact.
- How to choose what part of your expertise goes in the book and what to save for later.
- How to include the exact results your readers need from your book.
- Methods of outlining for different learning styles so you can create the right one for you.
Get the outline guide now for
Only $47GET THE OUTLINE GUIDE NOW
Now, Write Your Book Draft and Do It Without Getting Stuck
Set a goal to write your entire book draft without stopping.
The 7 Causes of Writer's Block and How to Break Through
Every writer, new or experienced, gets stumped sometimes. But writer's block is a symptom and not a problem in itself. Over the years, I've pinpointed 7 root causes of a block that you can identify and fix. In this powerful guide, you'll get:
- The truth about writer's block and why it's not the real problem.
- All 7 root causes and what they look like when they show up.
- Worksheets for each root cause to help you immediately get rid of it and get moving.
- Your personal top three sources of writer's block so you know what to watch for.
- The specific actions you can take to get rid of your top sources of getting blocked.
Get the break through guide now for
Only $47GET THE BREAK THROUGH GUIDE NOW
I designed these compact tools and get-it-done guides to give you what you need at each step in just a few pages.
Get it done fast but get it done right.
My name is Amy Anderson and I love books.
As an Emmy Award-winning writer, book editor, writing coach, and former senior editor of SUCCESS magazine, I've had the privilege of walking bestselling authors through the book writing process, and I can tell you:
Creativity and planning CAN go hand-in-hand.
Every author gets stuck now and then. Maybe you're wondering how to use your book in your biz, how to fit in everything you want to say, or just get yourself to sit down and write!
If you want a quick, simple way to jump-start your book writing process, these guides will help you get going.
These are the same processes and systems that I use as ghostwriter and that I teach to my clients.
I can't wait to see what you create!
"It was Amy Anderson who took a good book and made it great. Amy, you are amazing, and I am grateful to have had your extreme talent infused into this project."
Darren Hardy, Success Mentor and New York Times Bestselling Author
"Amy is masterful and I LOVE the results of working with her. She is a wizard with words and really gets what it takes to get your message across to whatever audience you are addressing."
Dr. Jackie Black, Ph.D., BCC, Marriage Expert, Educator and Board Certified Coach
"I have a bestselling book on Amazon now. I get SO MUCH credibility and opportunities from the book. I’m so lucky to have worked with Amy. Her concern was my voice first, then a bestseller second. I have almost flawless reviews on Amazon to show for it."
Shane Stott, Bestselling Author, CEO of Walker Tape Co, and Co-Founder of Zen Float Co.
Write Your Book
Don't sit on your book idea any longer. People need the experience and expertise you have to share. Let these guides give you the strategies you need to get moving and get your book done with confidence!GET THE 4-GUIDE BUNDLE NOW